Ubisoft’s famous and one of the most popular franchises in gaming , Assassin’s Creed , has sold about 73 million copies so far of the ‘Assassin’s Creed’ games , making it the best selling Ubisoft series so far.
Ubisoft showed those numbers on its official web page , along with the 16 top-selling series of the company so far.
It also revealed that there are currently more than 9.200 employees working at the publisher’s studios , passing Activision’s 4.000+ employee and EA’s 9.000 , it’s also worth to note that Ubisoft is the third largest independent publisher in Europe and the US.
here are the company’s best-selling franchises :
- Assassin’s Creed: 73 million
- Just Dance: 48 million
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: 30 million
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: 26 million
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: 25 million
- Petz: 24 million
- Rayman: 25 million
- Imagine: 21 million
- Prince of Persia: 20 million
- Driver: 19 million
- Far Cry: 18 million
- Rayman Raving Rabbids: 14 million
- The Settlers: 10 million
- The Experience: 9 million
- Anno: 5 million
- Your Shape: 3 million
Ubisoft is expected to reveal its plans for 2014 in its E3 media briefing on June 9 .