The Final facing was today between Russians and Brazilians for the DOTA 2 WESG 2017 title. With great performance from Team Russia.
Team Russia has placed first at WESG 2017 DOTA 2 Grand Finals, winning over paiN Gaming in the final match earlier today to be the champion for this season.
Team Russia gained the upper hand on the first map, but Brazilians managed to level score on the second map. But on the decider map Team Russia have took a lead, as a result, secured a victory with a score of 2:1.
Prize-pool distribution from DOTA 2 WESG 2017
- 1st place — Team Russia ($800,000)
- 2d place — paiN Gaming ($300,000)
- 3d place — Team Hellas ($150,000)
- 4th place — Rock.Y ($70,000)
- 5-8th place — Fire Dragoon, Keen Gaming, SG e-sports, Ultima_Thule ($25,000)
- 9-16th place — NiceOne, EHOME, HappyFeet, UAshki, Serbia, Peru, Team Leviathan ($10,000)
the World Championship witnessed a strong presence for the first time by an arabian Egyptian team Slice ‘n’ Dice, where he managed to excel in a number of games before the end, and is a promising sign for a strong future for the Arab teams globally.