World Cyber Arnea (WCA 2017) a USD 700,000 international tournament will kick-off for the first time in Middle-East and North Africa to be live streamed from Hub Zero sponsored by MSI Middle East, a chance for regional professional teams looking for recognition to enter the tournament and win from a total prize pool of 320,000 Dirhams plus a chance to compete for as well as qualifying to compete on a global scale at the WCA 2017 Grand Finals in China by the end of the year..
Nations Qualifiers date:
Lebanon teams: 16 – 17 September 2017 / Beirut
AYZ Net – AdonisNet
UAE teams: 15 – 16 September 2017
Hub Zero – City Walk.
All other countries
Between 18-23 September 2017 – Online
Wednesday, Oct 4th – 19:00 UAE time/17:00 CEST – Round 1 – Round of 16 teams
Thursday, Oct 5th – 19:00 UAE time/17:00 CEST – LB Round 2 thru LB Quarterfinals and WB Quarterfinals
Friday, Oct 6th – 17:00 UAE time/15:00 CEST – LB Semifinals and WB Semifinals
Saturday, Oct 7th – 18:00 UAE time/20:00 CEST – LB Finals and Grand finals
Regional Prizes for DOTA 2
First Place: 106,000 Dirhams + Play at Qualify to China
Second Place: 53,000 Dirhams
Third Place: 26,500 Dirhams
Rules and regulations
– At least 3 of the 5 players must have the nationality of the country they represent or have the residence in that country.
– The prize money is awarded to the top three after the final tournament in China..
– During registration , the name of the real player must match his travel documents or he will be prevented from participating in the finals in case of qualification
– Participation of reserve players with more than one team is no allowed.
– There is no minimum age as long as the player can get travel permission from his parents.
– After the start of the tournament, no team will be able to change players for any reason.
– At the start of the tournament the team must be present in the venue half an hour before the game starts, any delay mans complete elimination.
– The tournament will be subject to strict laws that matchWORLD CYBER ARENA and ESPORTS INTEGRITY in fighting fraud and ensuring fair play.