It has not been long since Valve launched a major update to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, which has modified important things such as the jumping hole used by several teams in tournaments.
In the previous update, the Tec 9 pistol was modified and the update description stated that the company was planning to adjust the strength and balance of the pistols to make it more professional.
This is why the company has returned to launch another update, aimed mainly at the amendment to the weapon five – SeveN, which is one of the famous guns in the game.
Running accuracy difference for 5-7 👌 pic.twitter.com/LmFczlEUpo
— Eric Hoag (@adreN_Hoag) August 16, 2017
Adjustments are rebalancing and adjusting the force during the game. It was logical to reduce the accuracy of shooting while using the pistol in conjunction with running. In contrast, the accuracy of shooting was increased when more than one bullet was fired, but the increase was described as simple improvement.
The company says that the modifications to the pistol in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive are designed to reward strategic thinking and defensive play, which is part of the company’s drive to increase professionalism in the use of the pistol as mentioned earlier.
Here is the changelog of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive recent update :
- Shipping more changes to pistols with the goal of emphasizing skillful use of the weapons.
- Five-SeveN: The Five-SeveN has been adjusted to reward tactical positioning and defensive play.
- Slightly improved accuracy when firing several shots rapidly.
- Substantially reduced accuracy while moving.
- Prime status is now immediately granted to Perfect World accounts with identity verification.
- Enabled support for custom avatars in game.
- Enabled access to the developers’ console.
- Overhauled internal weapon data representation. All weapons are expected to behave identically to 184.108.40.206 aside from the Five-SeveN and bugfixes listed below.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to not drop their 2nd flashbang if they are killed after throwing 1 flashbang during the round.
- Fixed an issue where sniper bots didn’t like the Scar20.
- Fixed an issue where buying non-weapon items would restock ammo for all your weapons.
- Fixed some corner cases where buying items via console could ignore the user’s loadout selection.
- Fixed an issue where attempting to drop undroppable items (like grenades) would count the items value towards the player’s “donations” for the round.
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause players to show incorrect holstered weapons.
- Fixed an issue where decoy grenades could make sounds from the wrong weapon.
- Fixed “buy” console command to list all options instead of being a hardcoded help string.
- Map editing: env_gunfire entities can now fire all weapon types (e.g. weapon_m4a1_silencer or weapon_revolver)
- Fixed a memory leak related to spectating.
- Adding ability to initiate trades from friend’s context menu.
- Improved map load times in some circumstances.