أقسام Esports News

Tfue sues FaZe Clan for “unfair and illegal agreements

Fans of the pro Fortnite player woke up this morning to the news of Turner “Tfue” Tenney beef with the well-known FaZe Clan, as their relationship may be ending after news of his intention to sue that organization for unfair working conditions and multiple offenses

The news reports that Tfue has filed a formal lawsuit against FaZe Clan on May 20, due to the unfair control over his career opportunities in violation of the laws of California state, according to the report of the Hollywood Reporter.

According to “Tfue” claims, FaZe Clan also controls 80% of the proceeds of his promotional deals, leaving only 20% to the player, in addition to not handling much of his payments so far. Not only that, but the organization has forced “Tfue” to carry out a number of dangerous stunts in its videos, causing him to be put in danger more than once and damage his arm.

“Faze Clan also continuously pressured and encouraged Tenney and others to undertake dangerous stunts while performing in videos,” said Bryan Freedman, Tfue’s lawyer. “During one video, Tenney suffered an injury to his arm while skateboarding which resulted in permanent disfigurement.”

The report speaks of Tfue’s dissatisfaction with his current position in the video game team since September last year, as he tried to cancel his contract at the time, but his request was rejected, forcing him to stay this long.

“The time is now for content creators, gamers and streamers to stop being taken advantage of through oppressive, unfair and illegal agreements. The significant legal actions taken today will be a wake up call that this behavior will no longer be tolerated. The gaming community deserves a safe environment that allows gamers the freedom to control their own careers.”

The lawsuit comes only a few days after Tfue and Ninja spoke of the dangers of joining esports organizations. The American professional said that everyone should be cautious when signing the contract and ensure that they receive all the financial rewards without sharing with the organization. It now feels like it was a hint towards his situation with the organization.

FaZe “Banks” on the other side denied allegations that his organization took 80% of Turner’s profits, stating that the contract contained no mention of the matter. The CFO continued to talk to his Twitter followers about the matter, saying that Tfue was a family and that he was dissatisfied with his decision Take the differences to court.

Tenney recently qualified for the Fortnite World Cup. It is not clear whether these repercussions will affect his participation or not at the moment.

Sam Edge

A passionate gamer who loves to try all kinds of games , has no problem to go back and play some retro classic games between a time and another as he still thinks it was the golden era of the industry . Always up-to-date with the latest gaming news and technologies.

شارك
نشرت بواسطة
Sam Edge

اخبار جديدة

PUBG Mobile and Fortnite owner chooses Dubai as a regional center

One of the largest, if not the largest, video game companies has just signed a memorandum of cooperation with the…

4 hours مضت

Everything we know about new patch 9.13 in League of Legends

The new today patch 9.13 is not like any few past patches, because it's have a ton of interesting, according…

13 hours مضت

CS: GO might get its own Auto Chess mode soon

If the most popular genre of 2018 was battle royale, the trend of 2019 seems to be the new automatic…

19 hours مضت

Team Liquid secures its place as the best CS: GO team after ESL Pro League S9 win

They have done it again: the distinguished American team has won a new title in CS: GO, confirming that it…

3 days مضت

PUBG Mobile Star Challenge returns for the second year with big prize pool

PUBG Mobile players will be given a new opportunity to compete for huge money prizes with the return of the…

4 days مضت

U.S government bans League of Legends in Syria

Virtual worlds are no longer safe from political conflicts as before, and League of Legends is the lastest victim of…

4 days مضت