The new today patch 9.17 have more buffs for many champions and new collection of skins and chromas, according to the official patch note.
Right now, we are just two patches away from the important patch 9.19, so we will see more balance changes until this patch comming in preparation for the biggest league of legends event of the year the World Championship. And as always all new changes are here below in this report.
- Increasing mana regen from 9.335 to 9.5.
Q – Winds of War
- Reducing cool down from 14/13/12/11/10 seconds to 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds.
W – Shield of Durand
- Increasing minimum damage from 10/20/30/40/50 to 20/35/50/65/80.
- Increasing maximum damage from 30/60/90/120/150 to 60/105/150/195/240.
- Increasing attack damage from 67 to 69.
- Increasing mana from 231.8 to 250.
- Increasing mana growth from 35 to 45.
Q – Shield of Daybreak
- Reducing cool down from 6 to 5 seconds.
- Increasing attack damage from 61 to 64.
Q – Comet Spear
- Increasing the physical damage on the targets below 25% of thier maximum health.
E – Aegis Assault
- Removing monster damage reduction.
- Increasing magic resist from 30 to 34.
R – Stranglethorns
- Mana cost changes from 100/120/140 to 100 at all ranks.
- Reducing cool down from 130/120/110 seconds to 110/100/90 seconds.
E – Audacity
- Reducing base damage from 70/105/140/175/210 to 60/95/130/165/200.
R – Supreme Display of Talent
- Cool down changes from 120/100/80 seconds to 120 seconds at all ranks.
New skins and chromas
All these changes are available now when update your own client.