The new today patch 9.14 is like any past mid-season patches with many changes in the Meta game, according to the official patch note.
This year in League of Legends, we didn’t have a massive mid-season patch. It was a departure from past years when big changes are often delivered to the game in the middle of the year. so in this patch we will see big game changes including Anti-shield, Anti-healing and Anti-mobility abilities, and as always we will see some Buffs, Nerfs and new skins. and some adjusted for the top lane ranged champions.
So the most changes with new patch 9.14 is here below in this report.
Today Twisted Fate will join the TFT family, then, get ready to start climbing because the ranked Beta Season is coming soon.
R – Static Field
- This ability will now removes shields on enemies before its other effects (damage and silence).
W – Ruthless Predator
- This ability will now Destroys existing shields on targets when empowered with 50 Fury before its existing effects (damage and stun).
R – Death Lotus
- Increase healing reduction from 40% to 60%.
Q – Bear Trap on a Rope
- This ability will now reduce all incoming healing by 60% for 5 seconds.
E – Charm
- This ability will now cancels in-progress dashes and reduce bonus Damage duration from 5 to 3 seconds.
- Increasing health from 537 to 575.
- Increasing health growth from 87 to 90.
- Reducing mana from 418 to 350.
- Increasing mana growth from 31.5 to 40.
- Reducing armor from 25 to 20.
W – Miasma
- No longer has a minimum cast range and reducing range from 800 to 700.
- Cool down changes from 18/17.5/17/16.5/16 seconds to 24/21/18/15/12 seconds.
E – Twin Fang
- Heal changes from 5-22 (based on level) (+0.1 ability power) to 13/16/19/22/25% of her ability power.
- Mana cost changes from 40/45/50/55/60 mana to 50 Mana at all ranks.
W – Steadfast Presence
- If stop an enemy from dashing or casting a movement ability, she grounds and slows them by 25% for 2 seconds.
- Reducing movement speed duration from 2.5 to 2 seconds.
- Increasing bonus movement speed from 30 to 35%
Ranged Top Laners
- Reducing attack damage from 58 to 54.
- Increasing attack damage growth from 3.5 to 4.25.
Q – Shock Blast
- Damage changes from 70/115/160/205/250/295 (+1.0 bonus attack damage) to 55/105/155/205/255/305 (+1.2 bonus attack damage).
- Reducing attack damage from 50.544 to 48.
- Increasing attack damage growth from 3.3 to 3.75.
- Reducing attack speed from 0.69 to 0.625.
E – Lightning Rush
- Increasing bonus attack speed from 30/40/50/60/70% to 40/50/60/70/80%.
- Reducing attack damage from 52 to 48.
- Increasing attack damage growth from 2 to 2.5.
- Reducing attack speed from 0.645 to 0.625.
- Increasing attack speed growth from 2.5% to 3%.
W – Shapesplitter
- Reducing passive bonus movement speed from 20/25/30/35/40% to 10/15/20/25/30%.
- Increasing magic resist from 32.1 to 37.
- Increasing Health Growth from 85 to 95.
Q – Five Point Strike
- Increasing Ability Power Ratio from 0.5% to 0.6%.
W – Twilight Shroud
- Cool down changes from 25/22/19/16/13 seconds to 20 seconds at all ranks.
- Energy restore changes from 40/50/60/70/80 to 80 at all ranks.
R – Perfect Execution
- Increasing Cool down from 100/85/70 seconds to 120/110/100 seconds.
W – Deadly Flourish
- Reducing Cool down from 14 to 12 seconds.
- Increasing root duration from 0.75/1/1.25/1.5/1.75 seconds to 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds.
Passive – Darkness Rise
- Reducing base damage from 8-25 (levels 1-18) to 5-15 (levels 1-18).
E – Death’s Grasp
- Reducing magic penetration from 5/10/15/20/25% to 5/7.5/10/12.5/15%.
Passive – Bop ‘n’ Block
- Reducing shield from 80-300 (levels 1-18) to 50-300 (levels 1-18).
Q – Prowling Projectile
- Reducing damage from 60/105/150/195/240/285 (+0.6 ability power) to 50/95/140/185/230/275 (+0.65 ability power).
- Increasing mana cost from 60/65/70/75/80/85 to 75/80/85/90/95/100.
- Increasing health regen growth from 0.75 to 1.
R – World Ender
- No longer earns a Revive through kills and reducing Cool down from 140/120/100 seconds to 120/100/80 seconds.
Q – Light Binding
- Cool down changes from 10 seconds at all ranks to 13/12/11/10/9 seconds.
- Mana cost changes from 40/45/50/55/60 to 50 at all ranks.
W – Prismatic Barrier
- Now the shield will work one time on the target not double time.
- Reducing shield duration from 3 to 2.5 seconds.
R – Final Spark
- No longer have refunds cooled down when hitting at least one enemy champions and dead.
- Increasing damage ratio from 0.75 to 1 Ability Power.
- Reducing Cool down from 80/65/50 seconds to 80/60/40 seconds.
- Malphite’s size now increases with his armor, capping around 850 armor.
Q – Seismic Shard
- Increasing slowly from 14/17/20/23/26% 15/20/25/30/35%.
- Reducing slow duration from 4 to 3 seconds.
W – Thunderclap
- The next basic attacks in 5 seconds cleave enemies in a cone in front dealing 10/20/30/40/50 (+0.2 ability power) (+0.1 armor) physical damage to enemies hit.
New Skins and Chromas
Demacia Vice Garen
Demacia Vice Lucian
All these changes are available now when update your own client.