There are many features coming with today new patch 8.15, including Buffs, Nerfs, balance changes and on top of that Akali update, according to the official patch note.
Riot is planning to make more balance changes before the worlds, including some much-needed nerfs to problem champions such as Kindred, Fiddlesticks, and Quinn, as well as starting support items. And finally Akali’s major update also goes live with this patch.
All changes with today new patch 8.15 is here below in this report:
- Seastone Trident (W): Active base damage and AP scaling raised significantly; on-hit AP scaling raised as well.
- Chum the Waters (R): AP scaling of Guppy, Chomper, and Gigalodon raised significantly.
- Base AD raised by three.
- Health raised by 30.
- Ionian Fervor (P): Damage per stack raised from 1-12 depending on level to 4-17.
- Bladesurge (Q): Range and base damage slightly lowered, and AD scaling dropped by 10 percent.
- Defiant Dance (W): Damage reduction changes from 45-65 percent depending on rank to a flat 50 percent.
- Flawless Duet (E): Range lowered by 50 units, base damage lowered by 10, and damage reduction to monsters removed.
- Vanguard’s Edge (R): Range lowered by 50 units.
- Sonic Wave/Resonating Strike (Q): Base damage lowered slightly, but AD scaling raised from 90 percent to 100 percent. No longer had deals damage based on missing health, but instead scales up to 50 percent bonus damage based on missing health.
- Vicious Strikes (W): Attack speed raised significantly.
- Dark Sphere (Q): Base damage raised from 50-230 depending on rank to 70-230.
- Dark Passage (W): Cooldown lowered at later ranks.
- Flay (E): Max AD contribution raised from 80-200 percent depending on rank to 100-200 percent.
- Essence Reaver: AD raised by five.
- Zeal items: Cost lowered by 100 gold.
- Dark Wind (E): Mana cost raised at early ranks, and base damage per hit lowered by five at all ranks.
- Wolf’s Frenzy (W): Wolf bonus attack speed lowered from 50 percent to 25 percent.
- Lamb’s Respite (R): Cooldown raised by 20 seconds at all ranks.
- Base mana regeneration lowered from 15 per five seconds to 11 per five seconds.
- Black Shield (E): Mana cost raised by 30.
- Base armor decreased by four.
- Harrier (P): Base damage lowered from 15-100 depending on level to 10-95.
- Ancient Coin, Relic Shield, Spellthief’s Edge: Cost raised by 50 gold.
- Nomad’s Medallion, Targon’s Brace, Frostfang: Combine cost lowered by 50 gold, but total cost still the same.
AD items changes
- Total cost lowered by 200 gold.
- Build path changed to BF Sword, Pickaxe, and 1,225 gold.
- True damage conversion lowered from 15 percent to 10 percent.
- Now deals bonus crit damage to minions and monsters.
- AD lowered by 10.
- Total cost lowered by 400 gold.
- Build path changed to BF Sword, two Long Swords, Dagger, and 500 gold.
- AD lowered by 10.
- Attack speed lowered by five percent.
Performance-based stats are being added to their own page of the client. This new Stats tab can be found inside your Profile.
Akali full update
Passive: Assassin’s Mark
Q: Five Point Strike
W: Twilight Shroud
E: Shuriken Flip
R: Perfect Execution
Akali Game Play Preview
Pool Party Gangplank, Caitlyn, and Zoe – 1,350 RP
These changes are available now when update your own client.