Rift Rivals is one of the most international interesting events in League of Legends, and set to kick off next week in china.
The Asian version of Riot’s popular inter-regional tournament, Rift Rivals, will feature 12 teams from the LPL (China), LCK (South Korea), and LMS (Taiwan) in a battle to prove regional superiority.
The group stage of the event will feature a series of matches between the regions, and begins on Thursday, July 5. The schedule is as follows, with each game scheduled to begin an hour after the last one:
Thursday July 5
- Royal Never Give Up vs. Flash Wolves (game starts at 2am CT).
- Invictus Gaming vs. Machi E-Sports.
- EDG vs. Afreeca Freecs.
- KT Rolster vs. MAD Team.
- SK Telecom T1 vs. Machi E-Sports.
- Rogue Warriors vs. KT Rolster.
Friday July 6
- EDG vs. G-Rex (game starts at 12am CT).
- KINGZONE DragonX vs. Flash Wolves.
- Rogue Warriors vs. MAD Team.
- Invictus Gaming vs. SK Telecom T1.
- Afreeca Freecs vs. G-Rex.
- Royal Never Give Up vs. KINGZONE DragonX.
After the matches on Thursday and Friday, will be a semifinal match on July 7 and a final on July 8, both starting at 2am CT.
The final will determine which region gets bragging rights until Worlds.