The new patch 9.13 today is unlike any other few past patches, because it has a ton of interesting new additions that fans have been waiting for, and here are some of the official patch notes.
The new patch 9.13 have many things including Buffs and Nerfs for many champions, but the special things are the newest champion Qiyana, and the new Teamfight Tactics mode, over and above of that return Your hop.
So all changes with new patch 9.13 is here below in this report:
The new Champion Qiyana and her Abilities
Passive: Royal Privilege
- The first attack or ability against an enemy champ deals bonus damage. This cooldown resets when she draws a new element.
Q: Edge of Ixtal
- Qiyana slashes the area in front of her dealing damage. If her weapon is using an element, her weapon hurls forward as a projectile and explodes.
- River: Roots opponents on hit.
- Wall: Deals bonus damage to units with low health.
- Brush: Leaves a stealth trail that gives movement speed.
- Targeting an element, Qiyana dashes forward to gather its power. While enchanted, she gains movement speed near the element, attack speed, and bonus damage.
- Qiyana dashes a fixed distance towards a target, dealing damage to them.
R: Supreme Display of Talent
- Qiyana creates a shockwave, knocking back enemies. Any River, Brush, or Wall hit by the shockwave then explodes dealing damage and briefly stunning enemies.
Q – Volcanic Rupture
- Damage ratio increased from 1 to 1.1.
- Base attack damage increased from 58 to 61.
- Base health growth increased from 85 to 95.
W – Kingslayer
- Damage increased from 60/90/120/150/180 to 65/100/135/170/205.
- Mana growth increased from 30 to 40.
- Base attack damage growth increased from 3.11 to 3.3.
W – Rocket Jump
- Magic damage increased from 85/135/185/235/285 to 95/145/185/245/295.
W – Harsh Lesson
- New: minimum damage 20/30/40/50/60 and Minimum damage is dealt as bonus damage to turrets.
E – Test of Spirit
- Spirit duration is no longer reduced each time Illaoi is damaged by the target.
- Base spirit duration reduced from 10 to 7 seconds.
- Base vessel duration reduced from 12 to 10 seconds.
R – Leap of Faith
- Maximum summon tentacles increased from 5 to 6.
Q – Bone Skewer
- Cool down decreased from 14/12.5/11/9.5/8 seconds to 12/11/10/9/8 seconds but no longer deal 15% bonus damage.
W – Ghostwater Dive
- Movement speed changes from 40% to 40/45/50/55/60%.
E – Phantom Undertow
- No longer damages non-champions.
E – Inspire
- Movement speed duration reduced from 2.5 second to 1.5 second but (empowered E duration still 2.5 seconds).
- Health growth reduced from 105 to 95.
W – Winter’s Wrath
- Second cast damage ratio decreased from 6% to 5.25% of maximum her health.
- Attack damage growth reduced from 3.11 to 3.
- Mana regen reduced from 8.012 to 8.
W – Ricochet
- Mana cost increased from 60 to 75.
Q – Hymn of Valor
- Aura damage ratio reduced from 0.3 to 0.2 ability power.
E – Song of Celerity
- Bonus movement speed ratio reduced from 6% per 100 ability power to 3% per 100 ability power.
- Cost changes from 2900 to 2700 gold.
Rod of Ages
- Cost changes from 2700 to 2600 gold.
- Cost changes from 3200 to 3300 gold
- Change build path : now need B.F. Sword + Caulfield’s Warhammer + Cloak of Agility + 100 gold.
The new Teamfight Tactics mode
In realty the new Teamfight Tactics mode takes on an entirely-separate genre and it’s quite the jump from the all-too-familiar MOBA. this new mode centered around building an army, combining champions to power-up forces, position and deploy units, and be the last player standing.
Riot has pulled out all the stops with its new Teamfight Tactics mode. The auto-battler genre first appeared in DOTA Auto Chess and quickly proved to be a sensation. The game inspired Riot to create its own take on the genre, and it’s no joke.
Teamfight Tactics could have easily been another rotating game mode, but according to Riot, it’s here to stay.
Your Shop returns
Personalized discounts are back from June 28th, 2019 – July 22nd, 2019.
New skins and Chromas
Arcade Caitlyn Prestige Edition
Battle Boss Qiyana
Battle Boss Yasuo
All these changes are available now when update your own client.