The new Patch 8.11 will arrive this week in League of Legends, with many huge changes for the Meta game.
The new Patch 8.11 focus on the AD Carry roll, including changes for champion, items, and base status.
And all changes is here below in this report:
- Base AD lowered by three.
- Collateral Damage (R): Cooldown increased by 10 seconds at rank one and five at rank two.
- Void Assault (R): No longer passively grants stealth when entering brush after evolution. Instead: slightly lower cooldown, slightly shorter stealth duration, significantly longer stealth duration when evolved, and three casts instead of two after evolution.
- Gleaming Quill (Q): Base heal lowered at all ranks.
- Battle Dance (E): Base shield lowered by 10 at all ranks.
- Base movement speed and health increased.
- Rock Surfing (P): Maximum movement speed increased and combat lock-out significantly decreased.
- Threaded Volley (Q): No longer deals AoE damage, provides bonus movement speed on Worked Ground, or refunds mana. Instead: Lowers mana cost to one if on Worked Ground and has a lower cooldown.
- Seismic Shove (W): Cooldown lowered to 12 seconds at all ranks.
- Unraveled Earth (E): Initial and explosion damage lowered at early levels.
- Weaver’s Wall (R): Wall duration lowered to five seconds at all ranks.
- Cost increased by 200 gold.
- Crit chance converted to a unique passive.
- Cost increased by 100 gold.
- Crit chance lowered by five percent.
Rapid Firecannon, Phantom Dancer, Statikk Shiv, and Runaan’s Hurricane
- Cost increased by 300 gold.
- Build path slightly altered.
- Cost increased by 400 gold.
- Armor increased by 10.
- Cost increased by 150 gold.
- Movement speed lowered by three percent.
- Cooldown raised by 30 seconds.
- Base mana regen added to the item.
- Speed boost lowered by 10 percent.
- No longer gives additional healing on crit strikes.
- Ranged attacks on minions now heal for less.
- Heal AP ratio raised by 10 percent.
- Flash Frost (Q): Cooldown lowered at early levels and AP scaling raised by five percent.
- Flurry (P): Energy restoration increased at later levels.
- Q, W, and E: CDR now applies to duration of reactivation window.
- Collision radius significantly lowered.
- Base attack speed slightly raised.
- Echoing Flames (P): Deals more damage to monsters early.
- Purge (W): Can now be cast during other abilities.
- Fear Beyond Death (R): No longer roots Urgot when executing champions.
- Grasping Roots (E): Root duration slightly raised.
Blade of the Ruined King and Bloodthirster
- Cost lowered 200 gold.
Maw of Malmortius
- MR raised by five.
- Shield value raised by 50, but no longer scales with bonus MR.
- Build path changes to replace Lost Chapter with Fiendish Codex.
- Provides 20 more AP, but costs the same.
New champion Pyke
Passive: Gift of the Drowned Ones
When Pyke is unseen by enemies, he rapidly regenerates some of the health recently lost to enemy champions.
Q: Bone Skewer
Tap: Pyke stabs and greatly slows all enemies in front of him.
Hold: Pyke readies and then throws his harpoon, impaling the first enemy struck and pulling them a fixed distance towards him.
W: Ghostwater Dive
Pyke dives into spectral waters, entering camouflage and gaining a significant increase to his movement speed that decays over a few seconds.
Camouflage hides Pyke from view while enemies remain outside his immediate area. Attacking or casting spells immediately ends camouflage.
E: Phantom Undertow
Pyke dashes, leaving behind a drowned phantom. After a delay, the phantom returns to Pyke, damaging and stunning enemies it passes through.
R or Ultimate: Death from Below
Pyke strikes in an X-shaped area, blinking to champions and executing those below a certain flat amount of health. Enemies in the X that are not executed take damage equal to this amount.
When a champion dies in the X, the last ally to assist also gains full kill gold and kill credit, and Pyke can instantly use Death from Below again for a short period of time.
AD Carry Champions
Ashe, Caitlyn, Draven, Ezreal, Jhin, Jinx, Kai’Sa, Kalista, Kog’Maw, Lucian, Miss Fortune, Sivir, Tristana, Twitch, Varus, Vayne, Xayah base stats changed (higher health, AD growth, health growth but lower base AD, armor, and health regen).
- Stormrazor: New B.F.Sword item that provides AD and attack speed. Unique passive that grants one guaranteed crit strike and a movement speed boost when entering combat.
- Infinity Edge: Raised cost and AD. No longer provides crit chance or boost crit damage. Now converts 15 percent of all crit strike damage into True Damage. Now doubles your total crit chance.
- Essence Reaver: Cost lowered. No longer provides crit chance or mana return on crit strikes. Now restores one percent missing mana with each basic attack. Now triggers Essence Flare when using ultimate ability, reducing cooldowns with basic attacks and raising your attack speed for eight seconds.
- Nimbus Cloak (Sorcery): Shortly after casting ultimate ability, gain 100 movement speed decaying over 2.5 seconds. During this time, you can pass through units. Has a 60 second cooldown that isn’t effected by CDR.
- Hail of Blades (Domination Keystone): Gain 50 to 100 percent attack speed depending on level for your first three basic attacks on an enemy champion. If more than 1.5 seconds elapses between attacks, the effect ends. Cooldown of five seconds out of combat.
- Ultimate Hunter (Domination): Your ultimate ability gains five percent unique cooldown reduction, plus an additional two percent per Bounty Hunter stack.
New event with ARAM
The new Patch 8.11 must arrive this week in League of Legends.